Get crafty with your event with these Pink Tissue Pom-Poms! These 10-inch DIY party decorations will add life to almost any event, be it a baby shower, birthday, wedding or other celebration. (Each)
- Remove pom-pom from plastic packaging.
- Remove ribbon from pom-pom; with the pom-pom lying horizontally, re-tie ribbon around the center vertically with a double knot; let the remaining string hang as you assemble.
- Grasp each end of the pom-pom and pull ends toward one another as if you were unfolding a paper fan. Repeat with both ends on the other side. Use multiple fingers on one hand to grasp center of pom-pom and hold each end out as far as you can; it’s okay if the ends don’t come together completely.
- Notice that the pom-pom is made up of many layers of tissue paper; start with a top layer on any side and carefully pull it away from the rest of the layers. Pull up and toward the center, careful not to tear it.
- Repeat step 4 with each layer of tissue paper. You will see the pom-pom start to take shape. Once you have each layer pulled out, gently shape the pom-pom into more of a circle. Move any layers of tissue paper you need in order to fill out the circle shape and make the pom-pom look fuller and fluffier. Hang where desired.