Kick off your loved one's celebration with this Happy Retirement DIY Jointed Banner! This sleek kit includes everything you need for assembly; banner measures about 8' assembled. (Each)
- 1. The banner comes with 3 components: the needle, the ribbon and the tiles
- 2. There are 15 tiles: one for each letter of “Happy Retirement”.
- 3. Start by feeding one end of the ribbon about 1.5 inches into the needle. Tie a double knot there so that the needle stays on the ribbon when you’re feeding through the tiles.
- 4. Starting with the “H” tile, feed the needle and ribbon through the back of the top left hole and pull through to the top right hole. Pull the ribbon all the way through the tile’s holes until you have roughly 1.5 inches of ribbon left. Double-knot the ribbon there as well so that it does not fall through the tile holes.
- 5. Continue feeding the ribbon through each tile, starting with the back of the left hole and ending in the front of the right hole.
- 6. Once you’ve threaded all 15 tiles, it is easiest to hang your banner using strong adhesive tape, tacks, or by threading around nails. The fully-assembled banner is roughly 8’ long. Once you’ve got the banner hung, space out the tiles on the ribbon so that they are all even or nearly even.