- Dark Pink DIY Tissue Pom-Poms
- Pom-Poms measure 6 in. each
- Sturdy, great quality decorations
- Perfect addition to any party
Add These Pom-Poms To Any Party Theme!
Get crafty at your event with these Dark Pink DIY Tissue Pom-Poms! These 6-inch DIY party decorations will add life to almost any event, be it a baby shower, birthday, wedding or other celebration. These sturdy pom poms complement any event.
We Go The Extra Mile:
Our Dark Pink DIY Tissue Pom-Poms are of better quality than other party brands, making them perfect for your party. Each of our party themes is researched and tested by our team of designers. We go the extra mile to make sure that you absolutely love our party supplies.
Perfect For Birthdays And Other Special Events
These Dark Pink DIY Tissue Pom-Poms make a great addition to your decor at your upcoming celebration or event. Choose from one of our many themed parties, add our pom-poms as part of your decor and then add our themed tableware to make your party complete! Whether you're throwing a birthday party or other special gathering, guests will be delighted to see the added flair that our pom-poms bring!
Made to Last And High-Quality:
These pom-poms go great with so many of our party themes! Get creative with the decor, and then choose solid colored tableware as an accent!
- Remove pom-pom from plastic packaging.
- Remove ribbon from pom-pom; with the pom-pom lying horizontally, re-tie ribbon around the center vertically with a double knot; let the remaining string hang as you assemble.
- Grasp each end of the pom-pom and pull ends toward one another as if you were unfolding a paper fan. Repeat with both ends on the other side. Use multiple fingers on one hand to grasp the center of the pom-pom and hold each end out as far as you can; it’s okay if the ends don’t come together completely.
- Notice that the pom-pom is made up of many layers of tissue paper; start with a top layer on any side and carefully pull it away from the rest of the layers. Pull up and toward the center, careful not to tear it.
- Repeat step 4 with each layer of tissue paper. You will see the pom-pom start to take shape. Once you have each layer pulled out, gently shape the pom-pom into more of a circle. Move any layers of tissue paper you need in order to fill out the circle shape and make the pom-pom look fuller and fluffier. Hang where desired.
Unique, Creative Design:
Our Dark Pink DIY Tissue Pom-Poms, along with the rest of our party supply products, are created at our main office by our dynamic team of in-house product designers. Our designers work hard to research and design a variety of party themes that are perfect for your special occasions, like Gymnastics, LOL! Surprise, Video Games, and Glow!